Friday, November 22, 2013

11/22/13 - "Then/Now"

Hi!
Almost ruined my goal of posting every day this week! But it is 7:35 PM on Friday and I'm posting so I made it! ::Whew::
As I said, and you already know, today is Friday.
It is my Friday off so as is the usual for me on this day I have ben scrapping.
I completed 2 layouts today: one I can't share until next week and this one -
 
 
"Then/Now"
 
(Now that I am looking at it it looks burry...or is it my eyes? Sorry!)
 
I was looking at Panini today and thinking, "Wow, she is so big!"
So I decided to take a picture of her today and compare it to a picture of her taken about a month after she came to us, 3 months after she was born.
 
I used the following sketch from "My Scraps and More":
 
 
I bought some new washi tape and found a way to use one of them on this layout. I actually bought 4 new rolls when Target had their "Halloween" themed items on sale.  The other 3 rolls are more geared towards a Halloween layout so I'm not sure when I will be using it, but I will! I got 4 rolls for less than $5...I just love clearanced scrappy goodies! 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love love love the NS collection you used and loveeeeeeeeeee the wood grain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this?! I love the then and now photos. The little kitty cat die cut is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. super cute! I love now & then photos. Great use of washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! :) I really love how you are able to use sketches and your stash so effectively!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh what a cute kitty!!!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More sketches this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...