Thursday, November 27, 2014

11/27/14 - "Get Messy" November Prompt

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I doubt anyone will be reading blogs today, but if you do and happen to read mine, today I'm sharing what I created for the "Get Messy" November Prompt.
 
The prompt was as follows:
 
Journaling Challenge - "Pick one word that describes you right now.  Just one word"

Art Challenge - "Play with the word you picked. Use letter stickers, cut out your word from magazines and create a collage,  write your word a hundred times on a piece of paper and use it as a background, use paint to write your word...the main focus should be on your word."


I wanted to pick a word that would allow me to write a blog post that was somewhat philosophical but when I sat down and asked myself the question "What word describes me right now?"  the answer was "hungry", LOL!
I started a diet 2 weeks ago and darn it if I don't feel hungry...ALL THE TIME!  
UGH!
And that makes me kinda angry. 
And when you put those two words together you get the word "Hangry".
So the one word to describe me right now is Hangry.

So my page was created with images from  the web, some washi tape I had in my stash and never used (love it!), and some journaling: the "Get Messy" prompt info and the amount of weight I've lost so far. 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go enjoy a little bit of stuffing and pumpkin cheesecake, my Thanksgiving faves, and a whole lot of water and try REALLY hard not to be "hangry", LOL !!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck today :) happy thanksgiving. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your page!! Good luck with your diet today!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I've been hangry a lot!! And pumpkin cheesecake is soooo good!!!! :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...