Monday, June 20, 2016

06/20/16 - Jo Koy 06.17.16

 
This past Friday night David and I went w/ 2 other friends to see comedian Jo Koy perform.
It was mine and David's second time seeing him live.
We are huge fans of Jo Koy (obviously) and were excited to see him and share him w/ our friends who had not only never seen him live but didn't even know who he was!
 
"Jo Koy 06.17.16"
Journaling (Top):
"Jo Koy - Ontario Improv
June 17th W/ Greg and Peng"

Journaling (side):
"Mine and David's second time seeing Jo Koy live"


(David and I got there early to get good seats while our friends, who have little ones, came a bit later. While we waited David and I took "selfies"!)
 
As usual Jo did not disappoint!
We all had a blast; we were all laughing so hard we were "crying"!
Needless to say we REALLY loved the show!
I also loved the photos we took that night so much I scrapped them the next day!
The layout came together fast and easy (love when that happens)!
The BG paper I used had just come in the mail the morning of the day I decided to scrap these photos and it was PERFECT!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the following SB.com June Challenges:

>Four Categories Challenge
Category Three ~ Technique: Scraps
I used 4 scraps:
-Blue Stars PP (also fussy cut a star out of it)
-Red & Cream polka dotted PP
-Black paper
-White paper the "Fun Times" is stamped on
*INCLUDES TWIST of "Use scraps from 3 or more different manufacturers"
- Target $1 Bin
- DCWV
- Bazzill Basics

>Scrap w/ Your Scraps
4 Scraps
(See above description)
*NO TWIST

>Sticker Challenge
Only used one this time:
-"laugh"
*NO TWIST

> Hoarders Challenge-
The scraps have been in my scrap stash for years!
Also the "laugh" sticker
*NO TWIST

>Use Your Stamps
The phrase "Fun Times" on the side was stamped onto the white scrap of paper
*NO TWIST


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors of the layout! Looks like a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! The patterns and colors are perfect. I can't remember the last time I went to see a comedian. Years for sure, possibly decades.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...