Wednesday, October 5, 2016

10/05/16 - "Selfies With Spotty"

Hello!
Blog posts 3 days in a row?!
I guess my mojo is officially back! ::crosses fingers:: 
 
Today I bring you a layout I created for the Scrapbook.com "Pet Challenge"
 
I scrapped my dog, Spotty...
But was not able to include the "twist".
No worries "twists" are optional!
 
 
 
 
"Selfies With Spotty"
Journaling: "When 'Selfies' w/ your dog doesn't go as well as planned...
I think we have a winner!
9.24.16"

 
 
Just me being silly w/ my dog.
I've mentioned before that Spotty inadvertently gets left out a lot and that I was going to make an effort to not do that anymore...
   what better way than w/ a 'selfie" photo session, LOL!!!
Okay, I'm sure there's better ways, but it was fun!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 


Also including in the following October SB.com Challenges:

>Sticker
26
-Alphas (17)
-"Snap Shots"
-Dog
-"I -heart- My Dog This Much"
-Orange hearts (2)
-Self adhesive buttons (3)
-Arrow
*No Twist*

>Hoarders
Everything on here is a Hoarded item, 1year or older, except for the dog sticker.
*INCLUDES TWIST of busy BG*

>Scrap W/ Your Scraps
2 scraps - the orange circle and the "polaroid" paper
*NO TWIST*

3 comments:

  1. ah sweet. Dogs really are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You should do a page about your whole menagerie. I'd forgotten there was a dog since the pig and cat often steal the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...