Wednesday, January 18, 2017

01/18/17 - "You're An All Star"

 
 
Journaling: "1.15.17
Went shopping today...
Bought my first pair of Chucks.

This is significant because:
1. I'm 41 years old
2. I've always been a Vans fan

I went with all white; not sure if that makes me crazy or cool?"
 
 
The story behind this purchase:
We went to buy shoes for Madison. David saw some white Converse; a pair of shoes he's been wanting for a while but has been afraid to purchase because of his fear of getting them dirty.
Just for fun I decided to try a pair on.
David and I loved the way they looked on me so much I bought them!

*Got the Converse image off the internet


 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For the Following January Challenges:

>Music Challenge
Category #1 - Lyrics Challenge
I used the line "You're an All Star" from the song "All Star" by Smash Mouth
*NO TWIST*

>Hoarders
16 items
- Alphas (15)
- Project Life card
*NO TWIST*

>Sticker
15 Stickers - all the Alphas
*NO TWIST*

3 comments:

  1. Now I have Smash Mouth's song stuck in my head! LOL! I loveeeeeeee this! I still have yet to own a pair of chucks! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a new pair of shoes! Great layout and thank you for getting the song stuck in my head too :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how clean and graphic your layout is! How are you liking your shoes? I had blue Converse high-tops in high school and loved them. So comfy and fun to wear. I've never owned Vans. Never too late to try?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...