Thursday, April 13, 2017

04/13/17 - #TBT "Ice Cold"

Hello,
Happy "Throw Back Thursday"!
 
As I try to get my mojo back I have been cleaning up my scrappy related stuff, including my blog, and found a post I never published!
This post was written back in January for a photo I took in November!
 
I know it's late but the layout I created is one of my most recent favorites, even now 3 months later.
 
................................................................................................................
 
 
 
 
"Ice Cold" 
Journaling (a bit blurry due to the bulky tassle above it):
"This is a Salted Caramel ice cream sandwich with 2 different cookies: Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Chip. Good....soooo....good!
The best Salted Caramel ice cream I've ever had!
From "A La Minute Ice Cream" in Downtown Redlands."
 
 
 
Fun Fact:
I never in a million years would have purchased that Crate Paper tassle on it's own, but since it came in my January ScrapbookCircle.com Kit I went ahead and used it and .... I absolutely love the way it looks on my layout!
Now I want more!


Another Fun Fact: This layout won me a $10 GC to Scrapbook.com
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Included in the following January SB.com Challenges:
 
>Food Challenge
*INCLUDES TWIST* of using the theme of "New" ...
This is the first time I ever tried an Ice Cream Sandwich from "A La Minute" ice cream.

>Scrap w/ Your Scraps
3 scraps:
- B&W PP
- "Nov" card
- red & white PP
*NO TWIST*

>Stickers
9 Stickers
- Alphas (3)
- gold hearts (5)
- "sweet"
*INCLUDES TWIST* of stickers w/ bling - the gold hearts
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout too! The tassel works really well (and I wouldn't have purchased it either). And that ice cream sandwich looks heavenly. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want an ice cream--hahaha. Love the colors of the layout. Awesome Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeee this! LOVING that tassel and the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...