Saturday, January 27, 2018

01/27/18 - "Cats Are Jerks" / -Jan '18 CKC-

Hello!
I created this layout last night using ONLY my January "Counterfeit Blog" kit.
I also used their current challenge of "Inspired By Nature" as inspiration.
 
2-Page Midori Travelers Notebook Spread
(each page is 4.5 x 8.5)
 
"Cats Are Jerks"
Journaling:
"David wondered why the plant on our rain barrel was growing so weird; he suspected Panini...he was correct! 07.16.16"

I also scrap lifted this layout from a fellow SB.com member:

 
 
This makes Layout #4 for the Counterfeit Challenge and layout #20 of the month.
I'm telling you if you haven't tried scrapping in a Travelers Notebook, you should!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Additionl SB.com Challenges/January:

>>Sticker
15 Stickers
*NO TWIST*

>>Hoarders
16 Items
*NO TWIST*


4 comments:

  1. Somehow appropriate that a cat named Panini would be flattening things though, don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! to Cindy's comment!! Very true!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha! That is so funny. We have a dog that is like a cat...so I feel you on the "jerk" aspect :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh... wasn't that put there just for his enjoyment and comfort? I think so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...