Tuesday, February 13, 2018

02/14/18 - "When a Dog Loves a Human" / -Feb'18 CKC-

It's Valentines Day...
Love is in the air, so what a perfect day to share this layout about how much our dog Spotty loves my husband David.

This is also another layout using ONLY my February Counterfeit Challenge Blog kit; this makes layout 3 from my kit:






 -9x12-
"When a Dog Loves a Human"
Journaling:
"Spotty loves to be around us, but his favorite person is definitely David!
Even if I'm petting and cuddling him, he will leave me to be w/ David. 1.21.18"

Partly inspired by the February Music Challenge over at SB.com/Category #2 - Song Title.
I chose "When a Man Loves a Woman" but made some necessary changes ::wink::

My husband and I don't celebrate Valentines because we celebrate our love all year long (::gag:: I know, LOL)
Hope you have a great day, however you spend it!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute layout! Love the title and I love the pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee this! And Dandy is the same way with Brian! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't celebrate Valentine's day either :) Our dog is similar...she loves my husband. If I go to watch tv with my husband, she is not happy haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great page! Trouble is like that with me, but I don't have photos because no one else thinks to take one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea for a layout. I adore your colours and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout, like the mix of alphabet stickers.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...